Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sushi!

Ehhh, long time no blog... you know how it is..ahem!

So my mum is in town, all the way from Australia.  Yesterday I had a small victory by getting her to try sushi!  She's not one for trying food that she doesn't know, and she was, like probably a lot of people, under the impression that sushi means raw fish.  My victory was made all the sweeter by the fact that she actually liked it, and asked to go again!!! Win!!  It was a bit of a chicken extravaganza for her but I stuck to my usual veggie favourites.

We're off to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Paris for a week from Thursday, so I'll be closing my shop tomorrow.  If you need anything, get in there now!

Also don't forget I have a bunch of fabric designs for sale over at Spoonflower if you are sewing machine inclined!

If anyone knows any great art supply shops to visit in Paris or Amsterdam, please let me know!  I'm interested in what pens lie beyond these shores.

See you after my continental adventure!


2 comments:

  1. try hema in the netherlands. it's not an art supply shop at all. difficult to explain but something more like whsmiths meets boots meets marks & sparks...

    everything from candles to knickers to wine...
    I like their pens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip, i'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails